popularity : 4%
This summer, FreeLUG organizes a LEGO© weekend. Come to meet AFOLs, show your MOCs, and enjoy the fun.
This summer will be
This weekend is limited to AFOLs and won’t be open to the general public. You can participate by showing MOCs or just attending.
Meeting point :
Grenoble-Echirolles youth hostel
10 Avenue du Grésivaudan 38130 Echirolles
Tel : +33 (0)4.76.09.33.52
The youth hostel proposes lodging and catering (with access for disabled persons):
- overnight stay: 13,25 € (breakfast included, bedding not included, free for kids under 5)
- meal: 8,60 € (lunch or evening meal, more restaurants in the neighborhood)
- free enclosed parking lot
Access to the youth hostel: Map
- from Grenoble railway station: Tramway A or B to "Centre Ville" stop at "Alsace Lorraine" station, then Bus #1 to "Pont de Claix", stop at "Quinzaine".
- from Lyon (Highway A48) or Chambery (A41): To "Rocade sud", exit "Echirolles Ouest", then follow Cours Jean Jaures to "Echirolles" , take first right just before "Cafétéria Casino" restaurant.
Bric’Maniak begins Saturday, July 24th from 9:00a.m for two days, ending at 6:00 p.m. Sunday, July 25th.
The meeting will be held in a L shapes room on the ground floor of the Youth Hostel. An Internet connexion is also available in the room.
To register, send an e-mail to this address: email@example.com
- Registration fee is 8€ per adult.
- Payment will be due at entry.
- Payment registration allows you to enter the rooms.
Please specify the following informations (mandatory):
- Number of persons that will come with you (families)
- Number of bed needed at the youth hostel
- Number of meal(s) (Saturday lunch, Saturday diner and Sunday lunch)
- Planned arrival (Friday or Sturday)
- Exhibitor or visitor
- If exhibitor, estimated square-meters needed
- Exhibited theme
All AFOLs from all over the world are cordially welcomed to Bric’Mania, where-ever you are from (Italy, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Great Britain, Switzerland or from any other countries): just register and come !
Grenoble and countrysides offer various choices of visits (monuments, museums) and nice mountains walks and drives.
For any questions and suggestions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see some of you at this event.